Sunday, January 13, 2019

Mother

Mother
I love that we set aside a whole day to honour and celebrate the woman who raised us .My mom was was an amazing mother who dedicated her life to me , ma brother, n ma family. She is the most beautiful woman I know . ma mom is the most important person in ma life . she rises before everyone does and goes to bed after everyone does . she works hard for ma family and takes care of everyone . she is one who taught me all the moral lessons and values . whenever I'm wrong in doing anything she teaches me how to do it right in a calm way. I share all my feelings any emotions with ma mom . ma mom is the most significant and influentia person in ma life.she is the pillar structure of our household life . Her encouragement can make us do every possible things in our life. She is the God figure for every child. There is no one esle in the world who can love like a mother and sacrifie alomst everything just for the sake of us being happy. I can never imagine ma life without ma mom.It is the mother in everyones life who can never  replaced from our hearts. I'm nothing without ma mom .After god I belive in someone is ma mom . Mom you are ma soul and  I love you alot

No comments:

Post a Comment