Sunday, January 27, 2019

Friendship









 It is always said that a  friend in need is a friend indeed.. My bestfriends has always been there for me during my good n bad time...she has always been like a guide to me during ma bad times....she has also dragged me out from depths of despair when no one esle was watching .....she has been a hell of a lot more than just a friend...she's been a sister,  a partner, even an enenmy ... She told me the truth when I didn't like it .... She yelled at me when I was stubborn .. She told I was being stupid she  I though I knew it all..she has fought for me , and considered me .. Above all she has never left my side .... The say that love is external and I would argue that a true friendship can surpass all kinds of love..

No comments:

Post a Comment