Sunday, January 27, 2019

Gardening



My hobby is gardening ... I carry out gardening only in my spar time and I have grown a beautiful garden infront of my house .... It is divided into two parts , one of which for flowers and herbal plants of different varities .... I keep the spot neat and clean .... I look after ma plants and water them daily .... Colours and fragrances of flower are source of pleasure for me .... In the second half of my garden I grow vegetables ....I grow chillies and some seasonal vegetables in it ... I too grow tomatoes in my small garden ...they taste very refreshing and tasty ... Besides this,  I have a number of flower pots in which I have grown some flowering plants.... I indulge in my hobby early on the morning as soon as I am out of bed ,  or in the evening after I return from my college .. My garden is very useful to me It keeps me busy and save me from useless gossips ... I'm proude of my beautiful garden 

No comments:

Post a Comment