Monday, January 28, 2019

Favourite place




  • A place that I enjoy going to is beach ... It is seen as a place of relaxation because it is normally quiet and peaceful there .... The beach is not only known as a place to relax, but a place of beauty .... I go to the beach to get away from all my troubles that are bothering me .... Many a times I see artist portraying the beach with their paintings ..... I can also see many activities going on in the sea and on white sandy beach.... There are people taking walks or having picnics under shady trees ,  children collecting seashells on the beach and some are building sandcastles.... The beach is one place I can't seem to get enough of .. To me it is the best place to retreat after the tough life.. It is there I get my piece of mind

No comments:

Post a Comment